Sunday 17 July 2011

Not quite back to normal yet

So there I was so proud of not having much pain, and now I'm starting to feel it. My breast is totally yellow and brown, with areas of deep purple. The whole breast is bruised and I am starting to feel it. I think my movement on that side has actually decreased. It is just possible that DH was right when he told me I was overdoing the exercises and doing things around the house. Mind you, I'm still a bit shocked about reading that the aim is for the movement in my left arm to be back to 75% a month after surgery. It seems like I should be doing much better than that. Perhaps that is my problem - I still believe I'm invincible.

Well it's back to work tomorrow, just for half a day to see how I go. I guess I'll find out how I go soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment